The Ares dimension, shrouded in mystery, is quite literally a hidden planet residing above the Overworld. The only way to enter Ares is by locating an Ares portal, a natural structure that is randomly generated on Mushroom biomes (1 portal per island).
The portal, when naturally generated, has to be activated to work.
- No blocks may be missing from the portal. This includes the Quartz, red stone, emeralds, and sponges (some blocks may be missing; these must be restored).
- No mobs or entities can be on the structure, excluding the player or players.
- No parts of the structure may be obscured by blocks, ex. Hills bleeding on to the portal.
- Remove the sponges.
- Restore any missing pieces of the portal.
- Under the sponges are two Redstone blocks. Use flint and steel to ignite both. Then, quickly move off of the portal structure.
- After the fire extinguishers, all center blocks of the structure (nether quartz ore, emerald, and Redstone) will become portal blocks. Jump in to enter.
To be edited